Tuesday, July 22, 2014

SUMMER SPECIAL #1 : R&B RESEARCH BAKERY



(Double cheese burger)


(Fried chicken Benedict)


(Boyfriend hiding from the camera)


(Me impersonating da boyfriend)


(Part of my ootd)


(YEAH for Roshe runs)

We went to R&B Research Bakery in Tsim Sha Tsui for lunch last week on my boyfriend's birthday. When I first saw people's instagram pictures of it with nice green scenery from the big windows, I thought it would locate in a rather remote location but surprisingly, it locates on the third floor of a building on the busy Nathan Road. After a not-so-magical elevator ride, we arrived at a restaurant filled with natural lights and woody furniture. The environment was so relaxing that it was a totally different world from downstairs.

What I enjoyed the most is the double cheese burger there. The quite juicy beef combined with the melted cheese just create the perfect burger! (Sorry that I'm not good at describing food but hey, I'm good at eating them!) I guess the fries are not everyone's cup of tea as they are rather dry and crunchy. The (homemade?) tomato sauce is just marvelous and I enjoyed it a lot.

The fried chicken Benedict is alright but not my favorite. I have to warn you that it's a little spicy and unexpectedly, instead of traditional English muffins, they used something like scone as the base(?) of the Benedict. The chicken might be a little bit too dry for me but it was acceptable.



We also went to Kisses Cupcakes in the K11 Art Mall after shopping as it was birthday and I was craving for desserts. The red velvet one (the one in the photo) is really good with the sour cream frosting. I also tried the green tea one but it tasted a bit minty which is kind of weird but it was okay.

Hope you all enjoy this post with lots of food (which I obviously love).   xx

R&B Research and Bakery
3/F, Pacific Mansion,
172-174 Nathan Road
Tsim Sha Tsui

Kisses Cupcakes
Shop B102B, K11 Shopping Mall
18 Hanoi Road
Tsim Sha Tsui

Stalk me on

8 comments:

  1. It look tasty! I always love cheese burger!
    And you look cute too.
    Have a nice day! x

    love,
    g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheese burger is like my new obsession. hehe:)
      Thanks for the nice comment xo

      Delete
  2. Deliciously adorable post<333
    BEKARTI

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two make a really cute couple! that red velvet cupcake is simply adorable and red velvet is my fav!! will definitely pop by kisses to try their red velvet cupcake.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely should and thank you. xx :)

      Delete
  4. ahhh you made hungry and I just ate
    nice post
    Kisses from Hungary
    rslamode.blogspot.hu
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I enjoyed the most is the double cheese burger there. The quite juicy beef combined with the melted cheese just create the perfect burger! (Sorry that I'm not good at describing food but hey, I'm good at eating them!) I guess the fries are not everyone's cup of tea as they are rather dry and crunchy. The (homemade?) tomato sauce is just marvelous and I enjoyed it a lot.
    custom tailoring services , stitching unit , best online tailor , sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me comments. :) Have a nice day!