Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sporty Gal












Let's say I'm never big on sports but somehow love to fool people with my outfit, plus I have pretty tan skin all year round. My Easter break has started but gets kinda dreary at this point. My everlasting laziness and lack of motivation are probably to blame. I understand that sitting in front of the camera all day does no good to my life so I should probably stop now and grab lunch or clean my more-than-messy room. (again) Next blog post will be filled with Korean cuisine so stay tuned if you love food. haha   xx

All from local stores except Adidas sneakers

Stalk me on


6 comments:

  1. You lok so cool! Great sneakers and shirt!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pics are awesome!!which camera u are shooting with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe xx I shoot with the Sony Nex-5T now.

      Delete
  3. love your shoes and shorts! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! Hi from HK too! Check out my new blog with the very first post on black shorts DIY!
    http://itsfreshion.blogspot.hk/
    xx Ivy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me comments. :) Have a nice day!